Thursday, June 17, 2010

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Holy smokes! I can't believe it's been FIVE years since Neil and I were married. We've sure had some great times together. We've been able to do a lot of exciting things, like sail the BVI's, run a half marathon, hike all over the Wasatch Mountains, ski great powder, buy a new townhouse and have our first kid (to name a few)! Still, one of my favorite things to do with Neil is snuggle up in front of the TV at night when Miles goes to sleep. It's my favorite part of the day! Neil is still my best friend and I just love him so stinkin' much. I can't wait to see what the next five years has in store for us. Happy Fifth, Neiler :)


4 comments:

Kristin said...

Super cute picture! Happy Anniversary, Krauss House!

Paige said...

Happy Anniversary guys! Five years...sheesh you guys are practically old farts now!

Erin Spenc said...

Happy Anniversary! I guess we got married like a month before you guys.

AmyShane said...

YAHOO!!!