Monday, July 8, 2013

Sun Valley Photos

We just returned from a great trip to Sun Valley. Here's some photos.


The Nature Trail at the campground.


Miles looking dapper in his flannel.


Grandpa's story of the big one that got away.


Cousin Sam in his 4th of July shirt.

Miles and Grandpa.


Finn eating lunch.

Miles by the fire.

Grandpa making popcorn.
Finn...the dirtiest child alive!


Eating a doughnut waiting for something to bite.


Miles first fish!


Catching another one with Dad.


Another one landed.


The fishermen riding back to camp.

2 comments:

Paige said...

Cute pictures!!

Paula said...

Hi guys!
My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
I was looking for blogs about Sun Valley to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Jane