Sunday, November 1, 2009

FIRST HALLOWEEN!

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. It's even more fun now that I have a kid! Miles dressed up as a tiger for his first Halloween. He looked so stinkin' cute. He was too little to go trick-or-treating of course, but we had fun hauling him around at various parties nonetheless. I couldn't quite tell if he liked his costume, but he did enjoy gumming the zipper, and by the end of the night he had quite the drool patch down the front! Good times.





4 comments:

Paige said...

Stinkin' Adorable!

Jaime And Kalen said...

what a cute little tiger! I am happy to see pictures of that little guy, and I agree Halloween is way more fun with kids!

Kristin said...

Now that is one handsome little guy! I think he just may be the cutest little tiger I've ever seen! I wouldn't mess with him...

Molly Krauss Smith said...

He's so darn cute! Just wait until next year when he can trick-or-treat, and you all get to eat all of the candy! It's the beeehhhhsstt!